[comp.sys.next] *please* watch your line length

bennett@mp.cs.niu.edu (Scott Bennett) (04/04/91)

In article <1991Apr03.112138.37367@slate.mines.colorado.edu> mfriedel@slate.mines.colorado.edu writes:
>I have had my colorstation for some week now, and I didn't miss my X workstation at
>all. Actually I don't really want to go back anymore , but there are a few features
>I would like to see on the NeXT. In the moment color support in general is a bit
>     [remainder of text deleted  --SJB]

     ACK!!!  Please remember that much of the USENET world, possibly
the majority, still reads news on 80-column displays.  We appreciate
those who spare our eyes.  ;-)

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
                                  Systems Programming
                                  Northern Illinois University
                                  DeKalb, Illinois 60115
* Internet:       bennett@cs.niu.edu                                 *
* BITNET:         A01SJB1@NIU                                        *
*  "Well, I don't know, but I've been told, in the heat of the sun   *
*   a man died of cold..."  Oakland, 19 Feb. 1991, first time since  *
*  25 Sept. 1970!!!  Yippee!!!!  Wondering what's NeXT... :-)        *