In article <295G3&rj1@cs.psu.edu> melling@cs.psu.edu (Michael D Mellinger) writes:

   From: melling@cs.psu.edu (Michael D Mellinger)
   Newsgroups: comp.sys.next
   Date: 7 Apr 91 22:59:58 GMT
   Sender: news@cs.psu.edu (Usenet)

   I get a checksum error when I try to untar Bash from the submissions
   directory on sonata.cc.purdue.edu.  Is there another ftp site for Bash
   1.07?

   -Mike

I just checked on sonata.cc.purdue.edu for Bash 1.07 and it is gone. Did
someone remove it and should i repost it?
    Internet:      simmons@rigel.neep.wisc.edu
    Othernet:      simmons@hoofers.lake.mendota
According to the HitchHikers guide to the galaxy, the one thing we
 *cannot* afford to have is a sense of perspective.

melling@cs.psu.edu (Michael D Mellinger) (04/10/91)

In article <SIMMONS.91Apr8124640@rigel.neep.wisc.edu> simmons@rigel.neep.wisc.edu (Kim Simmons) writes:

   I just checked on sonata.cc.purdue.edu for Bash 1.07 and it is gone. Did
   someone remove it and should i repost it?

Someone removed it shortly after I posted my message.  Could you repost?

-Mike