[comp.sys.next] NeXTWORLD out of this world?

tan@infonode.ingr.com (Maribel Tan) (04/23/91)

I've been trying to get through to NeXTWORLD (800)775-6398, but this
number does not seem to be working...
Neither does 800 directory service know about NeXTWORLD nor do
they know about Integrated Media Inc.

Are they still in business? If so, does someone have an 800 (or other)
number so that I can find out why they took my money without delivering
the goodies.

					Maribel Tan

matt@convex.mitek.com (Matthew Lyle) (04/24/91)

In <1991Apr23.021733.9010@infonode.ingr.com> tan@infonode.ingr.com (Maribel Tan) writes:
>I've been trying to get through to NeXTWORLD (800)775-6398, but this
>number does not seem to be working...
>Neither does 800 directory service know about NeXTWORLD nor do
>they know about Integrated Media Inc.

>Are they still in business? If so, does someone have an 800 (or other)
>number so that I can find out why they took my money without delivering
>the goodies.

Hmm... I just recently got the second issue in the mail...
Matthew Lyle					     matt@convex.mitek.com
OpenConnect Systems
Carrollton (Dallas), Texas

drin@nro.cs.athabascau.ca (Adrian Smith) (04/24/91)

tan@infonode.ingr.com (Maribel Tan) writes:

> I've been trying to get through to NeXTWORLD (800)775-6398, but this
> number does not seem to be working...
> Neither does 800 directory service know about NeXTWORLD nor do
> they know about Integrated Media Inc.
>
> Are they still in business? If so, does someone have an 800 (or other)
> number so that I can find out why they took my money without delivering
> the goodies.
>
> 					Maribel Tan

Try 1-800-745-7002, or 1-415-978-3182. I too am extremely disappointed in
NeXTWorld's service. I have finally received the first two issues of my
"free" subscription, along with four bills and a notice of "termination
of service for nonpayment". Hmmm, how can you "not pay" for something
that's supposed to be free? Oh well, more trash for the recycle bin, I
guess...

Adrian Smith             ersys!drin@nro.cs.athabascau.ca
Edmonton Remote Systems:  Serving Northern Alberta since 1982