From: mldemsey@cs.arizona.edu (Matthew L. Demsey)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.next
Subject: The portability of the slab...
Date: 26 Apr 91 03:39:21 GMT

  A while back, during the NeXT media blitz on campus here, I picked up
one of those brochures with a photograph of a slab disected.  Among the
myriad of arrows pointing to this and that was an arrow to the power
supply connection with the quote (something to the effect of:) 'Just
plug in anywhere in the world and...'  or something.

  I was wondering the truthfulness (or the clarity of my memory) - more
specifically if I were to take my slab to the UK would things be
peachy or not?

Thanks.  Loki   (mldemsey@caslon.cs.arizona.edu)

It works fine in Norway, and for the staff of NeXT UK - why wouldnt it
work for you?

Thor
me\fiol.uib.no