[comp.sys.next] CircuitBuilder.app -> Info please

gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu (Garance A. Drosehn) (04/30/91)

Well, one of the people in our store noticed CircuitBuilder.app in the
/NextDeveloper/Demos directory, and was full of questions about it.  I couldn't
find any references to it anywhere.  Anyone have any info on it, or any
contacts for the program?

Should questions like these just be sent along to bugnext@next.com?

Thanks...
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Garance Alistair Drosehn   = gad@rpi.edu  or  gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu
ITS Systems Programmer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute;  Troy NY  USA

cnh5730@maraba.tamu.edu (04/30/91)

In article <-czg1-n@rpi.edu> gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu (Garance A. Drosehn) writes:
   Well, one of the people in our store noticed CircuitBuilder.app in the
   /NextDeveloper/Demos directory, and was full of questions about it.  I couldn't
   find any references to it anywhere.

click on Info. click on Info Panel.

   Anyone have any info on it, or any contacts for the program?

Probably not. Apps in /NextDeveloper/Demos are there because NeXT
offers them without warranty or documentation and does not guarantee
that they will be there in future releases of the operating system.

   Should questions like these just be sent along to bugnext@next.com?

I don't think so.

--
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
 and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu (Garance A. Drosehn) (04/30/91)

In article <CNH5730.91Apr29170643@maraba.tamu.edu>
           cnh5730@maraba.tamu.edu writes:
> In article <-czg1-n@rpi.edu>
             gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu (Garance A. Drosehn) writes:
gad> Well, one of the people in our store noticed CircuitBuilder.app in
gad> the /NextDeveloper/Demos directory, and was full of questions about
gad> it.  I couldn't find any references to it anywhere.

> click on Info. click on Info Panel.

Well, I did try that before posting, but all it gives is some peoples names
(and no way to contact them)...

gad> Anyone have any info on it, or any contacts for the program?

> Probably not. Apps in /NextDeveloper/Demos are there because NeXT
> offers them without warranty or documentation and does not guarantee
> that they will be there in future releases of the operating system.

Okay.  That's pretty much what I expected, but I was hoping it might
be a demo for some "real" program out there somewhere.  I didn't notice
anything in the Software & Peripherals guide though.