[net.auto] Drivers to avoid

lws@hou2d.UUCP (lwsamocha) (02/03/86)

*
tjsmedley@watmum.UUCP (Trevor J. Smedley) writes:

>Well, if you want my opinion (and nobody ever does :-) I think the
>people who are the *worst* drivers are the ones who drive cars with
>Goodyear tires.
>or... people who drive red cars
>or... people who drive cars with no cassette player

>Do you people have any idea how silly you sound?

!!!!!!!!!
OF COURSE!!!

GOOD GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

...GOODYEAR!!!
...RED CARS!!!
...NO CASSETTE PLAYERS!!!

WHY DIDN'T WE NOTICE THIS BEFORE???!!!

!!!!!!!!!
*

smh@mhuxl.UUCP (henning) (02/04/86)

On the news this morning was the revalation that New Jersey has the highest
insurance rates in the US.  Thus, the insurance industry casts its vote for
a state to avoid.  Unfortunately, many New Jersey drivers come to
eastern Pennsylvania. You can always spot them though.  They have
2-door cars with opera windows and the drivers wear trousers that look
like they were obtained from a factory outlet (bright colors and plaids).