[comp.sys.next] BusinessLand FireSale

vogt@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Michael Vogt) (05/04/91)

Does anyone know of any BusinessLand Stores that are still selling the
old cubes?  I would appreciate the name of the person any of you have
dealt with to pick up these cubes?

Thanks
-Mike
Michael C. Vogt         internet: vogt@fermat.mayo.edu
Analyst/Programmer         phone: (507)-284-0555
Mayo Clinic                 mail: RO-HI 522c LPS, Rochester, MN  55905
                        alternet: vogt@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
There's no place like home... There's no place like home... There's no
place...

jbn35564@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (J.B. Nicholson) (05/04/91)

In <1991May3.140515.17853@news.cs.indiana.edu> Michael Vogt <vogt@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> writes:

>Does anyone know of any BusinessLand Stores that are still selling the
>old cubes?  I would appreciate the name of the person any of you have
>dealt with to pick up these cubes?
>
>Thanks
>-Mike
>Michael C. Vogt         internet: vogt@fermat.mayo.edu
>Analyst/Programmer         phone: (507)-284-0555
>Mayo Clinic                 mail: RO-HI 522c LPS, Rochester, MN  55905
>                        alternet: vogt@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
>There's no place like home... There's no place like home... There's no
>place...

I would appreciate this info as well.  Thanks!

Jeff
--
jeffo@uiuc.edu

cnh5730@maraba.tamu.edu (05/05/91)

In article <1991May3.140515.17853@news.cs.indiana.edu> vogt@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Michael Vogt) writes:
   Does anyone know of any BusinessLand Stores that are still selling the
   old cubes?  I would appreciate the name of the person any of you have
   dealt with to pick up these cubes?

I talked with them yesterday. They are sold out.
--
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
 and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."