[comp.sys.next] I want my NeXT!!!

cjackson@adobe.COM (Curtis Jackson) (05/12/91)

In article <CRUM.91May8152617@alicudi.usc.edu> crum@alicudi.usc.edu (Gary L. Crum) writes:
}NeXTdimension system was not capable of JPEG compression hardware,
}but that topic has been discussed here before.)

I missed that discussion, and as one who has heard through the rumor mill
that the reason I haven't received my NeXTDimension is that NeXT is
holding them up trying to get the JPEG hardware to work, I'd love to
hear the straight poop.  If Ali or someone else from NeXT could comment
to me privately I'd be especially grateful.  This was supposed to be
a wedding present for my cartoonist/animator wannabe wife, and the
wedding is next weekend...

Thanks,
--
Curtis Jackson @ Adobe Systems in Mountain View, CA  (415-962-4905)
Internet: cjackson@adobe.com	uucp: ...!{apple|decwrl|sun}!adobe!cjackson

	--- The big print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

waltrip@capd.jhuapl.edu (05/14/91)

In article <15114@adobe.UUCP>, cjackson@adobe.COM (Curtis Jackson) writes:
> In article <CRUM.91May8152617@alicudi.usc.edu> crum@alicudi.usc.edu (Gary L.
Crum) writes:
	[...about wanting to know when his NeXTdimension board will be
	    delivered...and goes on to note that...]
> This was supposed to be
> a wedding present for my cartoonist/animator wannabe wife, and the
> wedding is next weekend...

	Wow!  What an opportunity.  Steve Jobs might want to deliver this one
	personally!!!  Might make Byte, MacWorld and the Wall Street Journal8^)

	And congratulations.

> Thanks,
> --
> Curtis Jackson @ Adobe Systems in Mountain View, CA  (415-962-4905)
> Internet: cjackson@adobe.com	uucp: ...!{apple|decwrl|sun}!adobe!cjackson
>
> 	--- The big print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

c.f.waltrip

Internet:  <waltrip@capsrv.jhuapl.edu>

Opinions expressed are my own.