[comp.sys.next] Fujitsu HD istallation

jalkio@cc.helsinki.fi (05/19/91)

I should get a Fujitsu 700MB hard disk for my NeXTstation real soon now.
I have also ordered an enclosure for 2 full height drives. I have never
installed an SCSI hard disk before, so I would appreciate getting some
information on doing this. I already have the NeXT SCSI II to Centronics
cable.

		thanks,
				Jouni Alkio, Helsinki, Finland

fletcher@socrates.umd.edu (Charles Fletcher) (05/20/91)

In article <1991May19.175756.1@cc.helsinki.fi> jalkio@cc.helsinki.fi writes:
>I should get a Fujitsu 700MB hard disk for my NeXTstation real soon now.
>I have also ordered an enclosure for 2 full height drives. I have never
>installed an SCSI hard disk before, so I would appreciate getting some
>information on doing this. I already have the NeXT SCSI II to Centronics
>cable.
>
>		thanks,
>				Jouni Alkio, Helsinki, Finland

DITTO-Please send copies of any replies to me also.

Thanks,
Charlie
fletcher@socrates.umd.edu