[comp.sys.next] 2.0 docs

DWN2@psuvm.psu.edu (05/16/91)

Still waiting for 2.0 docs that I ordered in December.  If you ordered docs and
still haven't received them, or if you have, drop me a note and let me know
when you ordered and if they arrived, the date.  I'll summarize for all who
sit all broken hearted, paid their $105 and can't get started....

Dave

+ Dave Norton                       o      e-mail to dwn2@psuvm.psu.edu +
+ Computational Solid Mechanics    \ -                                  +
+ Penn State University          ()/ ()   % Engineering Visualization % +

amr@egr.duke.edu (Anthony M. Richardson) (05/17/91)

From article <91136.021617DWN2@psuvm.psu.edu>, by DWN2@psuvm.psu.edu:
> Still waiting for 2.0 docs that I ordered in December.  If you ordered docs and
> still haven't received them, or if you have, drop me a note and let me know
> when you ordered and if they arrived, the date.  I'll summarize for all who
> sit all broken hearted, paid their $105 and can't get started....
>
> Dave
>
> + Dave Norton                       o      e-mail to dwn2@psuvm.psu.edu +
> + Computational Solid Mechanics    \ -                                  +
> + Penn State University          ()/ ()   % Engineering Visualization % +

I called NeXT earlier this week and was told that they had just
finished shipping all of the back ordered 2.0 documentation.
I expect to receive my sometime next week.

I ordered in late February through the campus computer store, but they
are completely in the dark as to the status of documentation orders.

Tony Richardson                       amr@egr.duke.edu
Electrical Engineering
Duke University

kls30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Kent L Shephard) (05/20/91)

In article <91136.021617DWN2@psuvm.psu.edu> DWN2@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>Still waiting for 2.0 docs that I ordered in December.  If you ordered docs and
>still haven't received them, or if you have, drop me a note and let me know
>when you ordered and if they arrived, the date.  I'll summarize for all who
>sit all broken hearted, paid their $105 and can't get started....

I called NeXT Friday,  5/17, and was told that all documentation ordered
before the middle of April will be shipped by the end of this week.
If you don't get it by the middle of next week call.

I know how you feel.  I've been waiting also.

>Dave
>
>+ Dave Norton                       o      e-mail to dwn2@psuvm.psu.edu +
>+ Computational Solid Mechanics    \ -                                  +
>+ Penn State University          ()/ ()   % Engineering Visualization % +

        Kent
--
/*  -The opinions expressed are my own, not my employers.    */
/*      For I can only express my own opinions.              */