[comp.sys.next] Cheap NeXTcubes

nextman@madnix.UUCP (Jonathan Yankovich) (05/05/91)

i'm lloking for a NeXTcube. 030 or 040, doen't matter. Optical disk or not, doen't matter. Replay if you ahve any ideas.

aschwart@next.nd.edu (05/24/91)

In article <1836@madnix.UUCP> nextman@madnix.UUCP (Jonathan Yankovich) writes:
> i'm lloking for a NeXTcube. 030 or 040, doen't matter. Optical disk or not,
doen't matter. Replay if you ahve any ideas.

I had heard that Businessland was getting rid their stock of NeXTcubes ('030s,
that is).

I don't know any specifics, or if they have any left, but they were selling
them for somewhere in the low $3000s.

				-Adam

cnh5730@maraba.tamu.edu (Charles Herrick) (05/24/91)

In article <1991May23.203320.13935@news.nd.edu> aschwart@next.nd.edu writes:
   In article <1836@madnix.UUCP> nextman@madnix.UUCP (Jonathan Yankovich) writes:
   I had heard that Businessland was getting rid their stock of NeXTcubes ('030s,
   that is).

They are sold out.

kls30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Kent L Shephard) (05/24/91)

In article <1991May23.203320.13935@news.nd.edu> aschwart@next.nd.edu writes:
>In article <1836@madnix.UUCP> nextman@madnix.UUCP (Jonathan Yankovich) writes:
>> i'm lloking for a NeXTcube. 030 or 040, doen't matter. Optical disk or not,
>doen't matter. Replay if you ahve any ideas.
>>

>I had heard that Businessland was getting rid their stock of NeXTcubes ('030s,
>that is).
>
>I don't know any specifics, or if they have any left, but they were selling
>them for somewhere in the low $3000s.

The operarive word here is "were."  Those cubes are long, long, long gone.
I'm glad I bought mine when I did.

--
/*  -The opinions expressed are my own, not my employers.    */
/*      For I can only express my own opinions.              */