[comp.sys.next] Request for Applications!

tyc@cbnewse.att.com (felix.a.lugo) (05/15/91)

To NeXT Application Developers:

	The AT&T NeXT User Group is interested in obtaining evaluation or
	demonstration applications for the NeXT platform.  We would like
	to present such software at future group meetings and provide
	reviews in our newsletter (and possibly this newsgroup, depending
	on the length and content of the articles!)

	Software companies willing to provide such software should contact
	Felix A. Lugo at (708) 713-4374 or send e-mail to any of the
	addresses specified below.

	Thank you for your attention!

Felix A. Lugo

E-Mail: (NeXTmail preferred)
   AT&T Bell Laboratories, Naperville, IL	Felix_A_Lugo@ATT.COM
						coco@ihcoco.att.com
   AT&T NeXT User Group				nug@ihcoco.att.com
   T.Y.C. Software, Lisle, IL			coco@ihtyc.att.com

tyc@cbnewse.att.com (felix.a.lugo) (05/26/91)

In article <1991May15.044558.2674@cbnewse.att.com>, tyc@cbnewse.att.com (felix.a.lugo) writes:
> To NeXT Application Developers:
>
> 	The AT&T NeXT User Group is interested in obtaining evaluation or
> 	demonstration applications for the NeXT platform.  We would like
> 	to present such software at future group meetings and provide
> 	reviews in our newsletter (and possibly this newsgroup, depending
> 	on the length and content of the articles!)
>
> 	Software companies willing to provide such software should contact
> 	Felix A. Lugo at (708) 713-4374 or send e-mail to any of the
> 	addresses specified below.
>
> 	Thank you for your attention!

	I posted the above article over a week ago and so far I've only
	received two replies.  One came from Stone Design (creators of Create,
	DataPhile, TextArt) and the other from Pencomm (co-Xist).  Our group
	is still interested in hearing from other NeXT companies, so if you're
	out there, please drop us a message!  8^)