[comp.sys.next] NeXT Super Seminar Postponed

walters@grebyn.com (Chris Walters) (05/26/91)

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the NeXT P4 Super Seminar
has been postponed until the last weekend in September.  The
Seminar is now scheduled for Saturday and Sunday the 28th and 29th
of September.

The seminar will not be held at American University but at another
location which we will announce soon.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Hugh
O'Neill at (301) 224-3116 (after 8pm EST) or by email to
walters@grebyn.com

Thanks.

--
Chris Walters                     171 Elden St., Suite 160-195
Intrinsic Development             (703) 742-0470

rvs@uunet.uu.net (Ronald V. Simmons) (05/26/91)

In article <1991May25.184253.20007@grebyn.com> walters@grebyn.com (Chris
Walters) writes:

> Due to circumstances beyond our control, the NeXT P4 Super Seminar
> has been postponed until the last weekend in September.  The
> Seminar is now scheduled for Saturday and Sunday the 28th and 29th
> of September.

Not meaning to sound particularly bitchy, but a little more explanation would
be probably be widely appreciated.  I, for one, would like to come but I don't
want to make non-refundable air line reservations (again) if whatever caused
this is likely to happen in September, too.

> The seminar will not be held at American University but at another
> location which we will announce soon.

Will the location still be DC or will other parts of the country be considered.
Inquiring minds want to know.

--
Ronald V. Simmons
memphis!rvs@uunet.uu.net

kirchner@cs.umn.edu (Roger B. Kirchner) (05/26/91)

I too made nonrefundable reservations (for two) and even paid a $90
premium just to make the seminar.  What happened?  This is annoying
to say the least.  How could a conference with so many participants
fold at the last minute?

walters@grebyn.com (Chris Walters) (05/28/91)

In article <1991May26.033322.18093@cs.umn.edu> kirchner@cs.umn.edu (Roger B. Kirchner) writes:
>I too made nonrefundable reservations (for two) and even paid a $90
>premium just to make the seminar.  What happened?  This is annoying
>to say the least.  How could a conference with so many participants
>fold at the last minute?

I have relayed your concerns to Hugh O'Neill.  Please give him
a call at (301) 224-3116 after 8pm EST if you have any
other questions or concerns about the seminar postponement.

  -- chris