[comp.sys.next] Neuron Fax96+ MODEM INFO

jjoshua@romulus.rutgers.edu (J. Joshua) (05/29/91)

In article <9105290120.AA12853@sutro.SFSU.EDU> sulistio@SUTRO.SFSU.EDU (Sulistio Muljadi) writes:

> Hi
> I need info on Neuron Fax/Modem 9600/9600
> Do you have their ph #?
> Thanks.

Call Neuron at (609)243-7538.

BTW, the modem will now have the capability to detect weather the call
is fax or data and then the software will run the correct process
according to the type of call... Automatically and invisibly to the
user.

Availibility is said to be about 2 weeks from now.  List price will be
$1095 with academic, developer, and quantity discounts.

I had a chance to play with one of these systems and it works
incredibly well. The software and the modem switched between fax and
data mode automatically without me having to touch PrintManager or
turn a getty on/off.  Plus, I didn't need to use my external fax/data
switching box.

All of the bundled software worked well including Marble Teleconnect.
--
 ________