[comp.sys.next] objectiv-cc++ libraries

gutzi@urz.unibas.ch (06/04/91)

hello

i've got a problem with the objectiv-cc++ compiler. where are the cc++
libraries? according to our local next dealer i have to look for them
on an archive site. is this true? if yes where can i get them? and how
do i install them on my 400 meg slab?

thanks a lot

gutzi

davis@usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu (Palmer Davis) (06/04/91)

In article <1991Jun4.100406.1612@urz.unibas.ch> gutzi@urz.unibas.ch writes:
>hello
>
>i've got a problem with the objectiv-cc++ compiler. where are the cc++
>libraries? according to our local next dealer i have to look for them
>on an archive site. is this true? if yes where can i get them? and how
>do i install them on my 400 meg slab?

You can get libg++ via anonymous FTP from prep.ai.mit.edu.  There should
be a file in the distribution that explains how to build the library.

-- PTD --
--
Palmer Davis <davis@po.cwru.edu>     I'm probably wrong, so don't blame INS.
CWRU Information Network Services                 Life is short.