[comp.sys.next] harddrive backups

jreid@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Jeffrey G Reid) (06/02/91)

	This is a really inane question, but how do I (with a minimum of
pain, effort, and UNIX knowledge) backup my harddrive on floppy?

direct email replies to jreid@jarthur.claremont.edu

swede (Jim Mynatt) (06/03/91)

--
For the total Unix idiot (me), The only commercial package I have found so far
is Squash! from Agog systems.  I just received it last week, and (IMHO) it is

	jim

James L. Mynatt		Systems Engineer	NeXT Computer, Inc.
USPS:		Echelon IV, Suite 400
				9430 Research Blvd.
				Austin, Tx. 78759
Internet: Jim_Mynatt@NeXT.COM

Irving_Wolfe@happym.wa.com (06/04/91)

I'll endorse Squash also.  It works smoothly and pleasantly, and doesn't even
cost too much.  Next Connection carries it, too.