[comp.sys.next] tab key in terminal

090632@cygnus (Mark Martinez D417/7-3985) (06/05/91)

While using sed in a terminal window, I found that I could not type tab keys on
the command line. Is this bizarre behavior found on any other machines, and if
so, how can I fix it ? This workstation is running 2.0, and I was working in
csh. I am new to NeXT machines, so please excuse my ignorance. Thanks.

Mark Martinez, mark@hyperion.lanl.gov

In article <25022@lanl.gov> 090632@cygnus (Mark Martinez D417/7-3985) writes:
>While using sed in a terminal window, I found that I could not type tab keys on
>the command line. Is this bizarre behavior found on any other machines, and if
>so, how can I fix it ? This workstation is running 2.0, and I was working in
>csh. I am new to NeXT machines, so please excuse my ignorance. Thanks.

It's a NeXT csh "feature"--type Control-V Tab to enter a tab.

					-=EPS=-