[comp.sys.next] Improv API toolkit

user_groups@NeXT.com (06/07/91)

Hello,

The new Improv API toolkit (ImprovAPI.tar) has been posted to the
archive server:

	cs.orst.edu

conrad

P.S.  It is located in pub/next/submissions. After you get the
and untar the file, you will find a READ_ME.wn file
and a ImprovAPIToolkit.pkg file.  Double click on the "pkg"
file to install the toolkit.

kieffer@blackandblue (Robert Kieffer) (06/07/91)

In article <908@rosie.NeXT.COM> user_groups@NeXT.com writes:
> Hello,
>
> The new Improv API toolkit (ImprovAPI.tar) has been posted to the
> archive server:
>
> 	cs.orst.edu
>
> conrad
>
> P.S.  It is located in pub/next/submissions. After you get the
> and untar the file, you will find a READ_ME.wn file
> and a ImprovAPIToolkit.pkg file.  Double click on the "pkg"
> file to install the toolkit.

I've downloaded this file (twice), and tried to untar it.  I get a 'directory
checksum error' on both the NeXT and Sun... Has anyone else run into this
problem? ... what's the solution?