[comp.sys.next] How to change font in pop-up buttons ?

tholland@amy.skidmore.edu (06/06/91)

Can anyone tell me how to change the font and font size in a pop-up
button ?  Unlike "normal" buttons, IB's font panel seems to have no
effect on these.  Suggestions ?

Thanks

Anthony Holland
Skidmore College

next mail: tholland@pars.skidmore.edu

In article <1153.284e240e@amy.skidmore.edu> tholland@amy.skidmore.edu writes:
>Can anyone tell me how to change the font and font size in a pop-up
>button ?  Unlike "normal" buttons, IB's font panel seems to have no
>effect on these.  Suggestions ?

You have to use the same font/size in all cells of a PopUpList.
There is an inconsistency in IB--the Font Panel doesn't work
*if* you have the Button's text selected.  Just select the
button itself, and you should be able to change things.  The
inconsistency is w.r.t. a matrix of ButtonCells, where you can
change the font/size with the text selected--although it does
change all of them, not just the selected cell.  I'm more
inclined to believe that "normal" ButtonCells have it wrong.  :-)

					-=EPS=-