[comp.sys.next] IB Andy Rooney

eht@cs.cmu.edu (Eric Thayer) (06/07/91)

Did you ever wonder why IB's New Module panel only allows for two subclass
options (either Object or Application)?

It seems that other options are reasonable and desirable.  Am I missing
something?

In article <1991Jun6.185138.27538@cs.cmu.edu> eht@cs.cmu.edu
	(Eric Thayer) writes:
>Did you ever wonder why IB's New Module panel only allows for two subclass
>options (either Object or Application)?
>
>It seems that other options are reasonable and desirable.  Am I missing
>something?

I think so.  Application is really only there as a convenience
(it has side-effects, such as creating a MainMenu); you can make
the File's Owner anything you want using the Attributes Inspector.

					-=EPS=-