[comp.sys.next] How to Query Matrix for user chosen tag or cell ?

tholland@amy.skidmore.edu (06/07/91)

Given a matrix of radio buttons, how does one query the matrix
as to which button has been pushed by the user ?  I assumed you had
to assign unique tag names to each button using the ButtonCell Inspector,
but what message to I send the matrix to ask it which ButtonCell has
been pushed by the user ?

Thanks

Anthony Holland
Skidmore College

next mail: tholland@pars.skidmore.edu

In article <1154.284f6541@amy.skidmore.edu> tholland@amy.skidmore.edu writes:
>Given a matrix of radio buttons, how does one query the matrix
>as to which button has been pushed by the user ?  I assumed you had
>to assign unique tag names to each button using the ButtonCell Inspector,
>but what message to I send the matrix to ask it which ButtonCell has
>been pushed by the user ?

[[sender selectedCell] tag]

					-=EPS=-