[comp.sys.next] NeXT On Campus

cyliao@hardy.u.washington.edu (Chun-Yao Liao) (12/17/90)

	Anyone got their NeXt on Campus Winter issue yet? or is it out at
	al?

cyliao@hardy.u.washington.edu   o Q. Who am I?
				o A. A NeXTed person with "small" HD and OD
     I am "homeless"!?		o    An Apple // guy
	(No Kidding)		o    A plane pilot (by hope)

sulistio@FUTON.SFSU.EDU (Sulistio Muljadi) (06/13/91)

In article <lh5H?zbu@cs.psu.edu> melling@cs.psu.edu
	(Michael D Mellinger) writes:

>          It definitely seems to be an uphill battle.  Yesterday a
>faculty member walked into our Microcomputer Order Center and they
>told him that it would be 6-8 months before he would receive his
>machine.  This definitely discouraged him(who wouldn't be?).  Have
>most people at least received their machines?  The few people around
>here that might buy a NeXT will most likely change their minds if they
>have to wait six months.  I'm certainly not going to wasted my time
>convincing people to buy the NeXT if the company can't come through.

According to my friend, NeXT Campus Consultant at San Francisco State
University, if you order a NeXT _today_, you will _get_ it _tomorrow_.
The bookstore has NeXTstations, NeXTstations Color & NeXT Laser Printers on
stock!
Something wrong with your bookstore...

--
Mul			    |  Alt. address: sulistio@sutro.sfsu.edu
sulistio@futon.sfsu.edu	    |		     sulistio@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu

bill@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu (Bill Roth) (06/13/91)

In article <9106130826.AA27178@futon.SFSU.EDU> sulistio@FUTON.SFSU.EDU (Sulistio Muljadi) writes:

>In article <lh5H?zbu@cs.psu.edu> melling@cs.psu.edu
>	(Michael D Mellinger) writes:
>
>>          It definitely seems to be an uphill battle.  Yesterday a
>>faculty member walked into our Microcomputer Order Center and they
>>told him that it would be 6-8 months before he would receive his
>>machine.
>According to my friend, NeXT Campus Consultant at San Francisco State
>University, if you order a NeXT _today_, you will _get_ it _tomorrow_.
>The bookstore has NeXTstations, NeXTstations Color & NeXT Laser Printers on
>stock!
>Something wrong with your bookstore...
>
>--
Along the same lines, At the University of Wisconsin, I brought in my
check and got it the SAME day. Call your next sales rep, something must be
wrong.

Bill Roth,  University of Wisconsin Physical Sciences Laboratory
Internet:bill@psl.wisc.edu NeXTMAIL:roth@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu /608-873-6651