In article <676784079@macbeth.cs.duke.edu> hsg@duke.cs.duke.edu (Henry Greenside) writes:

   From: hsg@duke.cs.duke.edu (Henry Greenside)
   Newsgroups: comp.sys.next
   Date: 13 Jun 91 03:34:40 GMT

   My NeXtstation did not come with the UNIX utility graph, nor with a
   utility 'plot' that can draw to a NeXT window.

   Has anyone found or made working versions of these utilities?

   I noticed the utility psplot when browsing through the
   library.  How does one pipe the output from psplot to a
   window? One way would be a shell script that creates a
   temporary file and invokes the Postscript previewer
   Preview on that file, but invoking an Application just
   to see a picture seems like overkill.

	   Henry

Check out the GNU Graphics stuff on prep.ai.mit.edu
It should contain stuff like plot, spline and graph. There is also nxyplot
(with a NeXTstep interface) and gnuplot on sonata.cc.purdue.edu

    Internet:      simmons@rigel.neep.wisc.edu
    Othernet:      simmons@hoofers.lake.mendota
According to the HitchHikers guide to the galaxy, the one thing we
 *cannot* afford to have is a sense of perspective.