[comp.sys.next] NXBrowser Example

barger@havarti.cs.wisc.edu (Victor Barger) (06/14/91)

Does anyone have an example of how to dynamically manipulate the
elements of an NXBrowser?  For instance, a panel with a browser and an
'Add' button that when clicked adds a new entry to the browser would
be perfect.

Thanks,
Victor
--
Victor Barger (barger@cs.wisc.edu)

In article <1991Jun13.225603.27971@spool.cs.wisc.edu>
	barger@cs.wisc.edu (Victor Barger) writes:
>Does anyone have an example of how to dynamically manipulate the
>elements of an NXBrowser?  For instance, a panel with a browser and an
>'Add' button that when clicked adds a new entry to the browser would
>be perfect.

I sent Victor an example that does this with a "normal"
NXBrowser.  Basically, I used NXBrowser's matrixInColumn:
method, added a row the same way I would in a delegate,
then did [[matrix sizeToCells] display].

					-=EPS=-