[comp.sys.next] Installing Usenet News on NeXT using C-News

bhead@hfs.questor.wimsey.bc.ca (Bradley Head) (06/15/91)

I've just finished up the finer points of a how-to article on installing
Usenet News on the NeXT. I describe how to install C-News, and NewsGrazer.
I've posted it to cs.orst.edu, and nova.cc.purdue.edu submissions
directory. This is a Vancouver NeXT Users Society (VNUS) Newsletter Supplement.

You can obtain it on the aforementioned archives as Usenet.How-to.ps.Z in a few
days.

-Brad

--
Bradley Head, Headfirst Software, Vancouver BC, Canada
NeXTmail     : <bhead@hfs.questor.wimsey.bc.ca>

In article <1991Jun14.195506.10082@hfs.questor.wimsey.bc.ca>
	bhead@hfs.questor.wimsey.bc.ca writes:
>I've just finished up the finer points of a how-to article on installing
>Usenet News on the NeXT. I describe how to install C-News, and NewsGrazer.

I suppose it's time for a "competing" document on installing
B News.  (No flames here; read news.software.b if you want to
know why a great many people are dissatisfied with C News.  I
wouldn't even consider it until Software Tool and Die finishes
reworking the code... which they estimate will take close to a
year.)

					-=EPS=-
--
C News is usenet's version of "New" Coke.