[comp.sys.next] PostScript Editors

cerberus@geo.lsa.umich.edu (R. Eric Bennett) (06/16/91)

I was wondering what kind of PostScript Drawing Progrms there are out there.
What I want to do is edit PostScript Graphics Files that I upload from my
Macintosh.  I want to be able to change the fonts for things or modify things
that I have drawn after I have uploaded.

eric

--
--------
R. Eric Bennett                           |

In article <2ZF-PBG@engin.umich.edu> cerberus@geo.lsa.umich.edu
	(R. Eric Bennett) writes:
>I was wondering what kind of PostScript Drawing Progrms there are out there.
>What I want to do is edit PostScript Graphics Files that I upload from my
>Macintosh.  I want to be able to change the fonts for things or modify things
>that I have drawn after I have uploaded.

It's darn near impossible to do this for arbitrary PostScript,
and practically beyond reason for most Mac PS output.  Stick
with something like Adobe Illustrator that's designed for that
sort of thing.

					-=EPS=-