[comp.sys.next] Montreal NeXToids?

alain@elevia.UUCP (W.A.Simon) (06/27/91)

	Bonjour						Hello

Je cherche des tuyaux				 I am looking for tips
sur le processus d'acquisition			regarding the purchase
d'une machine NeXT.				     of a NeXT system.
Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider?		    Can anyone help out there?

Qui repre'sente NeXT a	                     Who is the NeXT dealer in
			    Montre'al?

Merci.							    Thank you.

--
William "Alain" Simon
                                                   UUCP: alain@elevia.UUCP

waltrip@capd.jhuapl.edu (06/27/91)

In article <1991Jun27.110728.409@elevia.UUCP>, alain@elevia.UUCP (W.A.Simon) writes:

> 	Bonjour						Hello
>
> Je cherche des tuyaux				 I am looking for tips
> sur le processus d'acquisition			regarding the purchase
> d'une machine NeXT.				     of a NeXT system.
> Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider?		    Can anyone help out there?
>
> Qui repre'sente NeXT a	                     Who is the NeXT dealer in
> 			    Montre'al?
>
> Merci.							    Thank you.
>

> --
> William "Alain" Simon
>                                                    UUCP: alain@elevia.UUCP

Mmmm.  Bi-lingual post...NICE touch.  Hope you found a dealer and get a NeXT soon.
Perhaps we'll be treated to some bi-lingual NeXTmail (including Lip Service).  I
won't embarass myself by trying to follow suit but, if this becomes a trend, I may
find the nerve.

c.f.waltrip

Internet:	<waltrip@capsrv.jhuapl.edu>

Opinions expressed are my own.