[comp.sys.next] NeXT Server within Germany ?

ralf@reswi.ruhr.de (Ralf E. Stranzenbach) (06/27/91)

I just received a notice, that an improved release of NeXT-TeX is
available via ftp.

/labrea.stanford.edu:/pub:
  -rw-r--r--  1 519        471216 Jun  3 19:16 nexttex.tar.Z
  -rw-r--r--  1 519         88051 May 29 02:20 texv.tar.Z

This sounds interesting. But due to my limited (economical and
technical) resources are ALL these ftp servers "out-of-range".  Even a
possible send-me-by-mail is *TOO* *EXPENSIVE*. (The files above would
rate at about $145,-)

Is there a server for NeXT software and sources anywhere in germany ?
If there is noone offering such service, we should think about an
cooperation to get an own server running and to pay for the oversea
transfer ONLY ONCE.

(May be NeXT Deutschland GmbH pays for it. I think this is there job
and the BEST PR they ever can get.)

	Ralf E. Stranzenbach
--
Ralf E.Stranzenbach  -  ralf@reswi.ruhr.de  -  Fido: via 2:241/5800.12

mike@netmbx.UUCP (Michael Wesemann) (06/28/91)

ralf@reswi.ruhr.de (Ralf E. Stranzenbach) writes:
>Is there a server for NeXT software and sources anywhere in germany ?
Yes, there is one: fiasko.rz-berlin.mpg.de (141.14.140.32)

Mike
--
***** Michael Wesemann,   Schillerstrasse 73,   1000 Berlin 12 *****
***** Tel: 030/3124199  Fax: 030/8305520  BTX: 0303124199-0001 *****

doko@cs.tu-berlin.de (Matthias Klose) (06/28/91)

In article <1991Jun27.140616.19687@reswi.ruhr.de> ralf@reswi.ruhr.de (Ralf E. Stranzenbach) writes:

> Is there a server for NeXT software and sources anywhere in germany ?
> If there is noone offering such service, we should think about an
> cooperation to get an own server running and to pay for the oversea
> transfer ONLY ONCE.

I have seen some NeXT related stuff on

	minnehh.rhrk.uni-kl.de:pub/next
--