[comp.sys.next] Has anyone got emacs GNUS running on the NeXT

zazula@bonehead.tucson.az.us (Ralph Zazula) (06/29/91)

In article <CEDMAN.91Jun28092522@golem.ps.uci.edu>  writes:
> In article <CNH5730.91Jun28104343@calvin.tamu.edu> cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu
(Charles Herrick) writes:

> MBParker@share.UUCP writes:
>    Has anyone got emacs GNUS running on the NeXT?  What did you do?  I'm
stuck.

> Would you consider NewsGrazer, the nntp-compatible USENET newsreader
> which was written for the NeXT? It's slower than GNUS but much more
> feature-rich and is very NeXTy.

I use NewsGrazer all the time when I'm at home.  But I'd REALLY
like a terminal oriented news reader that I can use when I'm at
school, logged into my NeXT over the net.  Is GNUS a tty based
news-reader?  Does anyone have it running?

Ralph Zazula
University of Arizona
NeXT Campus Consultant