[comp.sys.next] TopDraw V1.0 Bugs

iwelch@agsm.ucla.edu (Ivo Welch) (06/30/91)

TopDraw 1.0:	Repeatedly, after pasting or importing EPS images from
	other programs, the image can be used, e.g. in LaTeX inserts.
	However, after some manipulation, this is no longer true: the
	new TopDraw output produces tons of illegal postscript errors.

/ivo welch
ivo@next.agsm.ucla.edu

PS: Can someone tell me where to get ps2eps, please?

gmk@ucsc.edu (Gottfried Mayer-Kress) (07/01/91)

In article <1991Jun29.112037.18683@mic.ucla.edu> iwelch@agsm.ucla.edu (Ivo
Welch) writes:

> TopDraw 1.0:	Repeatedly, after pasting or importing EPS images from
> 	other programs, the image can be used, e.g. in LaTeX inserts.
> 	However, after some manipulation, this is no longer true: the
> 	new TopDraw output produces tons of illegal postscript errors.

I have seen similar problems when I tried to transfer graphics from
Mathematica to TopDraw

I have Version 1.0c, maybe it is fixed in 1.0d? I have not yet found out
from the vendor if it is possible to get upgrades through the network,
does anyone know?
--
Gottfried Mayer-Kress

gmk@goshawk.lanl.gov