[alt.next] BIX Article?

km@emory.uucp (Ken Mandelberg) (10/18/88)

I may not have this straight, but my impression is that
Byte Magazine will have a substantive article on the Next
machine in its next issue, and that article is already
available from the BIX bulletin board. It also appears
that a copy of the BIX article was downloaded and circulated
to the alt.next group before comp.sys.next existed.

We don't get alt.next so if this true I missed it. I think
others may be in the same situation. Can someone repost the
article to comp.sys.next?
--
Ken Mandelberg      | km@mathcs.emory.edu          PREFERRED
Emory University    | {decvax,gatech}!emory!km     UUCP

berry@askone (Berry Kercheval) (10/19/88)

In article <3269@emory.uucp>, km@emory (Ken Mandelberg) writes:
>I may not have this straight, but my impression is that
>Byte Magazine will have a substantive article on the Next
>machine in its next issue, and that article is already
>available from the BIX bulletin board.

This is true.

> It also appears
>that a copy of the BIX article was downloaded and circulated
>to the alt.next group before comp.sys.next existed.
>
>We don't get alt.next so if this true I missed it. I think
>others may be in the same situation. Can someone repost the
>article to comp.sys.next?

Anyone contemplating this should be aware that BIX is copyrighted, and
McGraw Hill has lots of lawyers.

  --berry