[gnu.emacs.vms] RCS

louann@teraida.UUCP (Louann Smith) (11/18/89)

I am looking for a version of RCS (Revision Control System)
that runs on VMS.  Does such a version exist, and if so
where ?

haroldt@yunexus.yunexus (Harold Tomlinson) (11/23/89)

Hello:

  there are, I beleive, products called MMS (module management system) and
CMS (code management system) that function like RCS

               harold

braun@drivax.UUCP (Kral) (11/26/89)

In article <HAROLDT.89Nov23101818@yunexus.yunexus> haroldt@yunexus.yunexus (Harold Tomlinson) writes:

>  there are, I beleive, products called MMS (module management system) and
>CMS (code management system) that function like RCS

Yes, thankyou.  I've used them.  That's why I'm looking for RCS :-).

--
kral 	408/647-6112			...amdahl!drivax!braun
"To surrender is to remain in the hands of barbarians for the rest of my life;