[gnu.emacs.lisp.manual] Non-TeX ELisp Manual

djnowak@luna.UUCP (David Nowak) (10/17/88)

I ftp'ed the elisp.dvi manual from a.cs.uiuc.edu:pub/gnuemacs.elisp only to
learn later that we do not have TeX at our site.  How can I get a plain English
manual?

Dave Nowak
djnowak@luna.dpl.scg.hac.com

bob@allosaur.cis.ohio-state.edu (Bob Sutterfield) (10/18/88)

In article <200@luna.UUCP> djnowak@luna.UUCP (David Nowak) writes:
>I ftp'ed the elisp.dvi manual from a.cs.uiuc.edu:pub/gnuemacs.elisp
>only to learn later that we do not have TeX at our site.  How can I
>get a plain English manual?

I know this isn't exactly what you were asking for, but if you have a
PostScript printer, you can get the manuals already formatted for it
from tut.cis.ohio-state.edu:pub/gnu/lisp-manual/*.ps.Z.  No TeX is
required - the dvi-to-ps translation has already been done.
-=-
Zippy sez,								--Bob
I feel like a wet parking meter on Darvon!