[gnu.gdb.bug] forwarded message from Jim Kingdon

sft@ihlpa.att.com (02/13/90)

From: kingdon@ai.mit.edu (Jim Kingdon)
To: sft@ihlpa.att.com
Subject: GDB for SYSV (UTS)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 90 15:40:53 -0500

    Is there a version of gdb that works under UTS?

Not that I know of.  My list has someone who might be working on a 3b2
port, is that the same?

Posting a query like this to bug-gdb@prep.ai.mit.edu is considered
acceptable, if you think someone on the bug list might know.

If you're talking about SYSV in general, GDB does run on some system V
machines (e.g. 386's, Altos).

Jim Kingdom suggested I ask this question here.  Does anyone know of
or is working on a port of gdb that works on UTS, SYSV for amdahl and
ibm mainframes.  Any pointers would be appreciated.  Thanks
--
  Scott Thompson, 45261, (IH 6W-207), AT&T Bell Labs, Naperville, Il. 60566

   VOICE: (708)-979-2237  UUCP: ...!att!ihlpa!sft  ARPA: sft@ihlpa.att.com