[gnu.chess] source

aipth@castle.ed.ac.uk (Peter Thomson) (11/11/89)

Can some one send me the source for gnu.ches or matter of fact any chess
programme that is available. Please mail me first before posting So that
dozens of copies don't turn up.

                          Thanks in advance  Peter.

     /~~/ /~~~ ~~~~ /~~~ /~~/		aipth@uk.ac.ed.castle
    /~~/ /~     /  /~   /~~/   Janet :  aipt@uk.ac.ed.aipna
   /    /~~~   /  /~~~ /   \            pt@uk.ac.ed.cs.tardis

ktw@cbnewsm.ATT.COM (kenneth.t.wolman) (11/17/89)

In article <1062@castle.ed.ac.uk>, aipth@castle.ed.ac.uk (Peter Thomson) writes:
> Can some one send me the source for gnu.ches or matter of fact any chess
> programme that is available. Please mail me first before posting So that
> dozens of copies don't turn up.

I just saw this request, and I second it for myself.

If possible, please include any unusual compiler syntax, etc.,
that I should know.

Thanks

Ken
--
       Ken Wolman           AT&T Bell Laboratories, Short Hills, NJ
       mhuxo!ktw                                     (201) 564-2085