   Date: Wed, 22 Mar 89 19:43:38 PDT
   From: parcplace!aladdin!ghost@sun.com (L. Peter Deutsch)
   Subject: Bugs, bug reporting, etc.
   To: bug-ghostscript@prep.ai.mit.edu

   <text deleted -len>

   Something I would really appreciate would be a helper out there in
   network-land, in particular someone who would be willing to devote some
   time specifically to the X back end.  I don't have ready access to a Sun
   system running X, and I'm not familiar enough with X to diagnose the
   problems easily.  Any volunteers?

   Thanks -

	   - P. D.

	   aladdin!ghost@parcplace.com