	Date:         Tue, 27 Jun 89 20:28:25 EST
	From:         Revised List Processor (1.5o) <LISTSERV@RPIECS>
	Subject:      Output of your job "henry"
	To:           henry@DAFFY.FHHOSP.AB.CA
	[the rest is deleted]
--
Tom Molnar
Unix Systems Group, University of Toronto Computing Services.

forster@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Russ Forster) (06/30/89)

In article <1989Jun28.000344.7410@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca>, molnar@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca (Tom Molnar) writes:

> What is daffy.fhhosp.ab.ca?  To be honest, I don't want an answer, but
> I would like whoever generated the return address to stop.  The only
> registed 3ld under ab.ca is apss.

	I'll talk about this one too...

	All the members of *.adhocnet.CA registered our nodes with
	our forwarder.  We waited until our forwarder informed us it
	was ok to use the new domain.  Let me say again that at no time
	was *.adhocnet.ca ever registered and it was never intended to
	ever "Escape" our local area DECNET network.  Here is what was
	proposed:

	UNCANET.BITNET would forward to..

		old domain			new domain
	*.MRC.Adhocnet.CA			.MtRoyal.AB.CA
	*.UNCA.Adhocnet.CA			.UCalgary.CA
	*.FHH.Adhocnet.CA			.FHH.AB.CA
	*.ULETH.Adhocnet.CA			.ULeth.CA
	*.SAIT.adhocnet.ca			.SAIT.AB.CA
	*.LCC.adhocnet.ca			.LCC.AB.CA

	There are more but we will stop here.  We ALL filled out
	registry forms and sent them to our forwarder, who sent them
	to the domain registry (so we were told).

	Now it sounds as though none of the registrations made it to the
	registrar.

	/Russ