[can.uucp] what is this?

evan@telly.on.ca (Evan Leibovitch) (12/03/89)

Anyone offer what caused this to happen to a *posting* of mine?
Why would a site bounce this rather than drop it?
Is this likely to re-occur regularly?

(PS: Note the "Path:" line - Brampton to Edmonton via Texas, Ohio, Virginia
and Montreal ... is this what NNTP's all about?)

******* Bounce message follows *********

>From relay.CDNnet.CA!ean  Sun Dec  3 01:15:30 1989 remote from utgpu
Date:	Sat, 2 Dec 89 19:52:21 EST
To:	evan@telly.on.ca
From:	mailer-daemon@relay.CDNnet.CA
Subject: failed mail

Your message was not delivered. Diagnostics follow.

Message Recipients:
   news@arc.cdn: transfer failure -- MTA congestion