[alt.bbs] GIF BBSs

mmccann@hubcap.UUCP (Mike McCann) (10/06/88)

Are there any other BBSs for GIF files besides:

Network 23 which is down (I hope temporarily)
Event Horizon (503) 777-1578 (which charges $5/hour)

Please send phone # and dialin specs.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mike McCann                        Internet = mmccann@hubcap.clemson.edu
Poole Computer Center (Box P-11)       UUCP = gatech!hubcap!mmccann

euloth@dalcsug.UUCP (Glenn Euloth) (10/08/88)

In article <3155@hubcap.UUCP>, mmccann@hubcap.UUCP (Mike McCann) writes:
> Are there any other BBSs for GIF files besides:

Here is one which might have what you are looking for:
ASIM (Amiga/ST/IBM/Mac) support
  305-271-0688
   300/1200/2400
    8/n/1

Hope you find this useful.
.

* euloth@dalcsug.uucp  || Disclaimer: All opinions are my own unless other-   *

micheal@ziebmef.uucp (Mike Kelly) (10/11/88)

Well, I think I've finally figured out how to write a message (Yay! Cheering!)
I lieke Usenet/Unix! Especially rec.trek or something like that!

Ok, here's a question for you. Has anyone heard about the new Custom BBS V1.3? I am interested in purchasing a copy, but I would like to know what it is like
before I buy. I've heard that the newest version has echomail, online games,
and is very much like POpus. Any information at all would be appreciated.

							Mike Kelly