[aus.computers.ibm-pc] Re^2: Graphics Library

s64421@zeus.irc.usq.oz (house ron) (02/28/90)

gvokalek@augean.OZ (George Vokalek) writes:

>Most VGA cards support (with 512k fitted) up to 800x600 in 256 colour.
>Unfortunately, this mode seems to be unsupported because of the radical
>change in the programming model of the card when this mode is invoked.

>I suspect many other commercial libraries would be similarly behaved,

Essential Graphics from South Mountain Software has 800x600 for the
Video Seven and Paradise Professional extended VGAs.  I haven't tried
it, though.

Ron House.   (s64421@zeus.irc.usq.oz)
(By post: Info Tech, U.C.S.Q. Toowoomba. 4350)

From:	BUNYIP::root "System PRIVILEGED Account" 27-FEB-1990 18:45:36.15
To:	uqvax::newsmgr
CC:
Subj: