[eunet.micro.acorn] RISC-OS 3

hughesmp@vax1.tcd.ie (01/18/91)

In article <6615@harrier.ukc.ac.uk>, jhma@ukc.ac.uk (J.H.M.Aldridge) writes:
> In article <91.014.11:41:32@ira.uka.de> s_jekutsch writes:
>>Does anybody know anything about a new OS-version, maybe called RISC-OS 3
>>or RISC-OS 2.xx ??
>
> RISC-OS  3 officially "does not exist".  It "does not contain" fixes to

If it "does not exist", what are they "not" releasing in the latter part of
this year, and what have I not seen postings about (possible on FidoNet)? I got
the impression that it was not that RISCOS 3 doesn't exist officially, having
been reported in BBC Acorn User, but more likely that it not to be released
for a while yet. Then again, I may be wrong...

Hugs and manacles,
Tracy.
(A member of SICK ... the .sig's a bit big for posting)