[comp.protocols.nfs] NFS for MAC OS

JER@PSUVM.BITNET (Jeff Rich) (09/13/89)

I know this topic has been beaten around this group before, but here I go
again.  Does anyone know of NFS software for the Macintosh that will run
under the native Macintosh OS?  Thanks in advance for any help.

        // /////// /////// Jeffrey Rich, Microcomputer Systems Consultant
       // //      //   //  Penn State University
      // /////   ///////   12 Willard Building
 //  // //      //  //     University Park, Pa  16802 (814)8634356
 ///// /////// //    //    JER@PSUVM.bitnet U0623:AppleLink

sharon@asylum.SF.CA.US (Sharon Fisher) (09/17/89)

In article <89256.092154JER@PSUVM.BITNET> JER@PSUVM.BITNET (Jeff Rich) writes:
>I know this topic has been beaten around this group before, but here I go
>again.  Does anyone know of NFS software for the Macintosh that will run
>under the native Macintosh OS?  Thanks in advance for any help.

The most recent information I have is that Apple has possession of
such a program, which was developed by CITI, but which it has not
released.  It was supposed to release it on June 12 but did not; I've
heard from some sources that this is due to politics and from others
that it's due to bugs.  I'll be going to Interop the first week in
October and may be able to get more current information then.

--
"Girl?! Don't you call *me* 'Girl'! I got a foot of cunt, a number two
washtub full of tit, and enough hair on my pussy to weave an Indian