[comp.protocols.nfs] PC-NFS and using expanded memory

kevinc@cs.AthabascaU.CA (Kevin Crocker) (02/27/90)

In article <582@massey.ac.nz> GEustace@massey.ac.nz (Glen Eustace) writes:
>We are playing with the Quarterdeck QEMM memory manager.  It suggests
>that various device drivers can be loaded high.  What governs the choice
>of suitable candidates.  Which of the PC-NFS drivers will run correctly
>when loaded high, if any ?

This is slightly off the specific topic, but ----

is there any way to load network drivers into expanded memory.  I have
2Mb of expanded and the drivers currently use a lot of my regular 640.

IMHO, I still use a 286 and DOS, oh well, capital budgets have been
pretty slim around here for the last few years.

Kevin
--
Kevin "auric" Crocker Athabasca University
UUCP: ...!{alberta,ncc,attvcr}!atha!kevinc