[net.followup] PRACTICING PROJECT MANAGEMENT

robert@epistemi.UUCP (Robert Inder) (12/06/85)

AAAAARGH! AT&T have done it yet again.
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the news...

In article <980@homxb.UUCP> kae1@homxb.UUCP (K.EDWARD) writes:
>Invitation to attend pilot offering of new project management course.
>3P303 PRACTICING PROJECT MANAGEMENT - A SIMULATION FOR MANAGERS
>DESCRIPTION - This intensive 3-day course is specifically tailored to\the
>needs of AT&T technical managers...

BUT WAIT! -- what is THIS?

>To enroll in the curse contact: Janie Chen
>CORNET 266-7933 or (201) 870-7933

Are they RECRUITING?
Robert Inder        (...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!cstvax!epistemi!robert)

Isn't it hard to come up with a good signature?

john@frog.UUCP (John Woods, Software) (12/11/85)

> AAAAARGH! AT&T have done it yet again.
> Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the news...
> In article <980@homxb.UUCP> kae1@homxb.UUCP (K.EDWARD) writes:
> >Invitation to attend pilot offering of new project management course.
> >3P303 PRACTICING PROJECT MANAGEMENT - A SIMULATION FOR MANAGERS
> >DESCRIPTION - This intensive 3-day course is specifically tailored to\the
> >needs of AT&T technical managers...
>
> BUT WAIT! -- what is THIS?
> >To enroll in the curse contact: Janie Chen
> >CORNET 266-7933 or (201) 870-7933
>
> Are they RECRUITING?
> Robert Inder        (...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!cstvax!epistemi!robert)

Don't worry, it's only available in New Jersey :-).

"Curse"?  Now we have Voodoo Management!

--
John Woods, Charles River Data Systems, Framingham MA, (617) 626-1101
...!decvax!frog!john, ...!mit-eddie!jfw, jfw%mit-ccc@MIT-XX.ARPA

Out of my way, I'm a scientist!
        War of the Worlds

copp@petrus.UUCP (12/16/85)

I too love to feel righteous about abuse of "net.general," but perhaps
is is time to admit that the name simply begs people to misunderstand.
How about renaming it "net.official?"

dave@cylixd.UUCP (Dave Kirby) (12/20/85)

In article <381@epistemi.UUCP> robert@epistemi.UUCP (Robert Inder) writes:
>BUT WAIT! -- what is THIS?
>>To enroll in the curse contact: Janie Chen

Damn!