[comp.protocols.nfs] Terminal Emulation

atc@waikato.ac.nz (09/07/90)

hi,
Can anyone suggest a good vt320 emulator that will work under pc-nfs 3.0
Kermit 3.0 is supposed to work, but I haven't got it to work yet.
Any help greatly appreciated.

pilger@uhunix1.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Eric Pilger) (09/08/90)

In article <1476.26e7d5e2@waikato.ac.nz> atc@waikato.ac.nz writes:
>Can anyone suggest a good vt320 emulator that will work under pc-nfs 3.0
>Kermit 3.0 is supposed to work, but I haven't got it to work yet.

I just recently purchased the most recent version of an old friend, EM
4010.  They have now added network support, and can support multiple
sessions emulating a variety of VT 100's, 200's, and 300's.  The
software also emulates a Tektronix 4010 on a large variety of graphics
cards.  Kermit, Xmodem and ASCII transfers are provided.

Find it at:

Diversified Computer Systems
3775 Iris Ave., Suite 1B
Boulder, Colorado 80301