[comp.protocols.nfs] Are there library's for Turbo-C++

hswb@wn3.sci.kun.nl (HIO Etten-Leur (Jan-Volkert Meuldijk / Stanley Appel)) (10/18/90)

We are using NFS on our system but we have to use MSC 5.1 and we want to
use Turbo C++ 1.0. Is there anyone out there who has the NFS library's
for Turbo C++. If so please can we get a copy of it.

WHO CAN HELP ME ?????......

Stanley Appel
E-Mail : hswb@sci.kun.nl

craig@com50.c2s.mn.org (Craig Wilson) (10/19/90)

In article <2305@wn1.sci.kun.nl> hswb@wn3.sci.kun.nl (HIO Etten-Leur (Jan-Volkert Meuldijk / Stanley Appel)) writes:
>We are using NFS on our system but we have to use MSC 5.1 and we want to
>use Turbo C++ 1.0. Is there anyone out there who has the NFS library's
>for Turbo C++. If so please can we get a copy of it.
>Stanley Appel
>E-Mail : hswb@sci.kun.nl

I was just thinking the other day that it had been awhile since this was asked
for.  You see, I would very much like to get the PC-NFS libraries for Turbo C,
also.  So, I am adding my voice to the hopefully growing chorus.  (And I sing
like I type, usually off-key.)

/craig