[comp.protocols.nfs] Running Win3 with pcnfs and declaring drives invalid.

kxb@hilbert.math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) (10/28/90)

Recently there was a posting of some source code that set drives as
invalid so windows would not list them.

If anyone has the source or the compiled version I'd be grateful if
someone could email or post to anonymous ftp the needed information.
Thanks. --Karl
--
 731 Moro             popeye@matt.ksu.ksu.edu     kxb@hilbert.math.ksu.edu
 Manhattan, KS 66502  popeye@ksuvm.ksu.edu        kxb@einstein.mpccl.ksu.edu

djb@bbt.UUCP (beauvais) (11/16/90)

In article <2729FEB1.5997@deimos.cis.ksu.edu> kxb@hilbert.math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) writes:
>Recently there was a posting of some source code that set drives as
>invalid so windows would not list them.
>
>If anyone has the source or the compiled version I'd be grateful if
>someone could email or post to anonymous ftp the needed information.

Gee, I'd like a copy also.  Would the same kind-hearted soul email a copy,
or post it in this newsgroup?  Sorry, I can't ftp, so it isn't a solution.
Thanks for your help.

--
Dan Beauvais                        UUCP:      ...!mcnc!rti!bbt!djb
BroadBand Technologies, Inc.        Internet:  djb%bbt@rti.rti.org

kxb@math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) (11/19/90)

djb@bbt.UUCP (beauvais) writes:

>In article <2729FEB1.5997@deimos.cis.ksu.edu> kxb@hilbert.math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) writes:
>>Recently there was a posting of some source code that set drives as
>>invalid so windows would not list them.
>>
>>If anyone has the source or the compiled version I'd be grateful if
>>someone could email or post to anonymous ftp the needed information.

I got the binary and posted it to cica.cica.indiana.edu under the
pub/pc/win3/misc directory.