[comp.protocols.nfs] pcnfs with ni5210-16 ethernet board

csmoko@relay.nswc.navy.mil (Chuck Smoko - E41) (12/14/90)

I was wondering if there was a PC-NFS driver available for the Micom-
interlan 5210 card.   I have a few and would like to run them using
pcnfs without the packet driver.  The ni5210-pcnfs-packet driver system
seems to lock up and sometimes even crash the system.  I did notice that
the 5010 is already supported by sun.

						csmoko

berger@iboga (Mike Berger) (12/14/90)

csmoko@relay.nswc.navy.mil (Chuck Smoko - E41) writes:

>I was wondering if there was a PC-NFS driver available for the Micom-
>interlan 5210 card.   I have a few and would like to run them using
>pcnfs without the packet driver.  The ni5210-pcnfs-packet driver system
>seems to lock up and sometimes even crash the system.  I did notice that
>the 5010 is already supported by sun.
*----

Ask your Micom-Interlan rep.  There is a PC-NFS driver, and I think
it cost us $ 25.
--
	Mike Berger
	Department of Statistics, University of Illinois