[comp.protocols.nfs] PC-NFS executables archive?

garyb@abekrd.UUCP (Gary Bartlett) (02/01/91)

I've noticed from time to time people posting PC executables to this group for
handling various tasks over PC-NFS - eg RDATE.EXE.  Does anyone know of an
archive/info-server for all these useful utilities?

Thanks,
Gary
Gary C. Bartlett               NET: garyb@abekrd.co.uk
Abekas Video Systems Ltd.     UUCP: ...!uunet!mcsun!ukc!pyrltd!abekrd!garyb
12 Portman Rd,   Reading,    PHONE: +44 734 585421
Berkshire.       RG3 1EA.      FAX: +44 734 567904
United Kingdom.              TELEX: 847579

sob@tmc.edu (Stan Barber) (02/04/91)

archive-server@bcm.tmc.edu has many PC-NFS utilities available. You can get