[comp.protocols.nfs] PCNFSD on MIPS M120 running SYS V

gavin@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Gavin C. H. Zau) (03/21/91)

We have just installed PCNFS 3.5 on our local PC network.  Our
server is a MIPS M120 running system V with a postscript printer
attached running transscript from Adobe.  We have previously used
a modified pcnfsd (under 3.0.1) and would like to upgrade to the
new pcnfsd.  Is there one available??

Thanks.

Gavin Zau	Dept of Chemical Engineering, MIT, Cambridge, MA
		gavin@caf.mit.edu

trevc@moosehead.mips.com (Trevor Cotton) (03/21/91)

In article <5887@mit-caf.MIT.EDU>, gavin@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Gavin C. H.
Zau) writes:
> We have just installed PCNFS 3.5 on our local PC network.  Our
> server is a MIPS M120 running system V with a postscript printer
> attached running transscript from Adobe.  We have previously used
> a modified pcnfsd (under 3.0.1) and would like to upgrade to the
> new pcnfsd.  Is there one available??
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Gavin Zau	Dept of Chemical Engineering, MIT, Cambridge, MA
> 		gavin@caf.mit.edu

pcnfsd is now a standard part of the RISCos operating system.
Current release of RISCos is 4.52; pcnfsd was included in 4.51 as well.

--trevc--